Become a part of us.
Staff member for our IT team
We are looking for a new colleague to join our IT team as soon as possible. As a web developer for frontend and backend, you will work on technical conception and implementation of our internal web applications and our online shop.
That’s what you bring:
- You are a passionate web developer and have first development experience in frontend and backend – whether through your studies, an apprenticeship or private commitment is not decisive for us.
- You enjoy learning new systems
- Experience with user experience and agile working methods is desirable, but not a requirement
- You like to work in a team, are communicative and outgoing, but also take on new challenges independently and in a goal-oriented manner.
That’s what we offer you:
- An open and creative working atmosphere in an interdisciplinary team
- Working on exciting and challenging web projects
- Flat hierarchies, open doors, fast communication channels and working at eye level
- Regulated but flexible working times
- Expanding horizons and continuous learning
- Open space for the active further development and co-design of our online applications
You find yourself in it? Great – we look forward to receiving your written application (cover letter, CV, references and, if applicable, work samples) to email@example.com.
For questions and information about the job, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have been selling frames to traditional opticians since 1996. An unparalleled value for money, combined with passion for fashion, is what sets our products apart. With Opticunion GmbH, we stand for a unique sales concept and a partnership-based cooperation with our customers.
You will present our fashionable eyewear collection in opticians’ shops, both to our existing customer base and to attract new customers.
- You have ambition, are motivated and want to be successful in a dynamic team.
- You are determined, communicative and convincing with your self-confident and committed appearance.
- You already have solid sales experience or are a motivated career changer.
- A well-established sales area.
- An office-based sales assistant to assist with appointments for customers.
- Travel expenses and company car.
- A practical and innovative presentation system for our collection.